Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gas Cap Key

RinkerRookieRinkerRookie Jordan Lake NCPosts: 38Member ✭✭
I need a new gas cap/clean out key.  The little "crooked stick" type as pictured.  Can anyone tell me if they are universal in size?  I googled "Rinker Gas Cap Key" and the only thing that came up were some aftermarket products.  I don't know the width of the nipples, so I hate to order two or three in the blind.  Thanks!
Fin and Tonic (w/Lime)...


Sign In or Register to comment.