2000 Rinker 340 molded dash parts

BErbBErb Posts: 5Member
I am a new Rinker owner and am looking for the molded dash pieces that hold the guages and some of the guages as well.  Does anyone have a lead on a parts place that would have stock on these pieces?

Comments

• vyborny1vyborny1 Johnstown, OHPosts: 70Member ✭✭
    greatlakesskipper.com, has a ton of OEM parts
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee
  • BErbBErb Posts: 5Member
    Thanks!  I will check them out
    Thanks a lot!! They had one of the two that I need.. any other recommendations that may have the bigger of the two gauge panels?
  • DirtythirtyDirtythirty Delran, NJPosts: 354Member ✭✭✭
    I just typed in Rinker 340 into EBay and came up with about 4 dash parts
    Unfortunately I was on ebay too.  Looking for the upper panel that I haven't been able to find.. stinks that the one I need is in the worst shape and is the one that no one seams to have.. most sun exposure so I guess it has been the most popular one to replace.
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 2,266Member ✭✭✭✭
    @BErb have you looked at some of the threads on this site about vinyl wrapping your current dash? Sounds crazy but if/when mine need replaced I will do the vinyl wrap. Cheap, easy, looks great, you pick the color (plenty of wood grains, carbon, what ever), just need a heat gun. Look around, there was recently a thread on this. Good luck! 
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 2,266Member ✭✭✭✭
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

That looks great.. smart idea.. I was thinking about going aluminum and custom fabricating it, but that looks a lot easier!