Options

Well, I am the owner of a 2003 312 FV.

2»

Comments

• Options
    califcocalifco Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    @Aprice my canvas has a screen sawn at the bottom that covers that opening, it looks like your canvas is missing the screen. I will try to take a picture to show you, I'm on a business trip so it will have to wait until next week. For the spiders, I use the Home Depot defense, I spray around the boat and all items connecting the boat to the dock. It works really well.
  • Options
    ApriceAprice Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
    That would be great. Thanks in advance. I use the home defense and dryer sheets for the spiders. I usually spray all lines too.  I knew that the canvas needed something to close that spot better. I bet bird could even try to get in there. 
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
    MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    My rear canvas goes a couple inches lower so I don't have the gaps like that.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    @Aprice I went and checked the 312 out a couple times in March. Very clean boat!
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    @jme097 yes it is. I have talked to the previous owner and got good information to ease my mind and provide me with of foundation of her history. 
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
  • Options
    @Aprice thats nice that Hideaway got you connected with the previous owner. I am surprised actually. How were they to deal with? I have heard nightmare stories about this with new deliveries. 
  • Options
    Hideaway did not set it up. I found information on my own. I have bought 2 used boats from there now, they are ok to deal with. I am hard to deal with because I am informed, thorough and meticulous. I ask alot of questions and they do a good job putting up with me. I like people to be upfront and stright to the point with sales and they do that well. 
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
  • Options
    @Aprice thats my issue as well. I ask a lot of questions and like to my ducks in a row before even thinking of pulling the trigger on something. I am glad it all worked out for ya!
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    That thought occurred to me Anthony - get an extender made up that I can have the current inverted U's attach to and bring to the bottom to cover the rack. Keeps the gunk out and sun off the spare fenders. If you do something I'd like to see a photo.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/