Options

Preview of New Deck Cushions

gackgack Member Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
Got a preview from my upholsterer today as he begins work on my cushions.  Going with off-white & tan Seaquest vinyl with blue piping.  The logo will go on the helm seat.

Comments

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    This is my helm seat..........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    I like it gack!  Very nice!  If I have to ever redo mine, I may have to copy!  (sure wouldn't put Raybo on mine! :) )

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    @DI you can put "RAYBOIII" on yours, I wont get mad......LOL
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Raybo, looks good.  I never thought of using the boat name.  Then again, I don't think I would like "Nightin' Gail" on the Captain's seat. :)
  • Options
    Lets not forget that the boat is named after.....ME.........LOL
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    @raybo3 mind if I ask what Raybo stands for? Just my curiosity lol
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jme097 said:
    @raybo3 mind if I ask what Raybo stands for? Just my curiosity lol
    His name is Ray and the people at his club called him Raybo. The 3 represents his manly you know what. LOLOLOL
  • Options
    Close Handy but not quite..... Kind of a long story so here goes. My name is Ray, my ex-wife (who I now HATE) had a nickname of Bo and I have 3 kids. When I bought my Carver a long time ago the name of that boat was supposed to be Raybo's III. In the Roman numeral 3 was my kids name. I thought it was a pretty good idea that included the whole family. But when I picked up the decal and there was no 's and it just said Raybo III. So now its just Raybo III. BTW @Handy atleast my "manly you know what" still works unlike you..........LOL
  • Options
    diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    That is going to look amazing!!
  • Options
    @raybo3 well I guess yours works or your girl would be gone. Or you might still be married. RLMAO
  • Options
    @Handy do you mean my ex works???? I pay $1870 a month in child support. That is after taxes and is not deductible........ I work very hard to keep my boat. BTW my girlfriend only works part time and does not really contribute to me at all but she is a sweetheart..............
  • Options
    Thanks diggin.  Will post some pics when done.
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    @Handy do you mean my ex works???? I pay $1870 a month in child support. That is after taxes and is not deductible........ I work very hard to keep my boat. BTW my girlfriend only works part time and does not really contribute to me at all but she is a sweetheart..............
    Well Ray it's cheaper to keep her. That's what you should have named your boat. Bahahahahahhahahahaha
  • Options
    Steve it was a quality of life issue not money. Sure it hurts giving my hard earned money to her but you cant buy happiness.......
  • Options
    I feel you Bro. My payment was 2400 so don't feel bad. It will end soon
  • Options
    I have 13 months to go. However the biggest problem is that my ex has turned my 2 youngest kids against me. I have not spoken to my daughter in 5 years and my middle son in almost 2 years. I may also  be on the hook for alimony after child support. I was married for 28 years. God how did I last that long with "it"..... 
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Thats terrible.

Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy.Sh1t. Raybo :open_mouth:

Thank god I'm single, no kids, and barely deal with a girl long enough to call her a girlfriend.

On a side note, interior work is gonna look great! :)
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    @JoeStang enjoy life to its fullest because its just too f'n short. However when you find the right girl keep her because they are hard to find......lol
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang raybo now I understand why you are so grouchy, --- LOL , I would be to.Getting ready to celebrate 36 anniversary  this month, After reading your story I feel like a lucky $hit. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Yeah,  I feel for you Raybo, that's tough especially when kids are involved.  I just may put your name on the captain's seat after all. 
  • Options
    Ahh thanks guys. I am doing ok. I actually spoke to my son yesterday even though it was brief it was still nice. My daughter is a lost cause. She has the same exact personality as her mother the poor kid. @gack I am telling you RAYBO will look great on your boat.....LOL @randy who the heII says I am grouchy. More comments like that could get you banned.........LOL just kidding bro.............  
  • Options
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    @joestang enjoy that young fun life as it only comes around once!  (man, I'm starting to sound like the old farts on here - you know who you are! :) )  Speaking of old farts, Raybo it's nice to hear you are least talking to your son!  & definitely enjoying life!  He!l, we all are because we have boats!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Ray, your kid's will come back around someday, not as fast as you want, they will. Kill them with kindness. An open invitation to going, boating or other types activities to them, let's them know you care. Came from broken home took me 10/12 years 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Thanks randy and DI. Yeah I hope some day but the ex keeps filling their heads with sh!% about me that isn't true so its going to take longer........... 
  • Options
    @raybo3 is she a Democrat? Lol
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    @JoeStang enjoy life to its fullest because its just too f'n short. However when you find the right girl keep her because they are hard to find......lol
    Agreed my man, this one has been kicking around my life for a couple months now. :)

I might keep her around awhile. :smiley:

2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    At least she has good teeth.
    Boat Name :