RTIC coolers on sale (33% off)

J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just fyi.. I know someone here was waiting for them to go on sale again..

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/coolers/roto-molded

Comments

• jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I bought one the week of christmas. I love it. Just as good if not better than Yeti and half the price!
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • JBam67JBam67 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭

Never mind the over priced Yeti or Rtic coolers any more, check out the newest cooler coming soon to the market. You can get in right now from Kickstarter. Its called MALUNA coolers check it out. Holds ice 20% longer than any other cooler. I myself ordered the MALUNA 50.

• ruggeroleruggerole Member Posts: 161 ✭✭

How do you figure Maluna is lower priced?

RTIC 65 is $199, Maluna 50 is $199. RTIC 65 is 1.3% larger for the same price as the Maluna 50

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some great RTIC prices. The Igloo Sportsman line is also a great alternative to a Yeti, we have a Yeti 45 and an Igloo Sportsman 55 (which is the same size in and out as a Yeti 65, dont know how these guys measure) and I see no performance difference. Both great. The RTIC's are really nice and affordable. Honestly though if I were shopping I would also consider Walmart's Ozark Trail line. They dont look to shabby, we have Ozark and Yeti 30 oz Tumblers and they are exactly the same performance. Costco has the Yeti Hopper 40 for $199 right now which is a dynamite deal. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

First of all it holds ice 20 percent longer, than any other competitor, it comes with a dry food basket, it comes with a digital drain plug temp reader and in my opinion a better American made product. And I believe these low rtic prices you're seeing are last year's models.  
  • StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    They are all sold out on the RTIC site.  :(

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

@JBam67 you need to hold ice for longer than 7 days? C'mon bro LOL ;) 

lol.....We were in the market for a new cooler this season anyhow and I came across the MALUNA. I liked it because it was a starter company who makes them in America (Minnesota). It had several standard additional features that I found to be useful. I know YETI and RTIC has its followers but I'm gonna give this one a shot.

Any luck in your boat search? jme097

No I hear ya. I read up on the Maluna a couple weeks ago. Im gonna wait and see the reviews before I pull the trigger. I am gonna buy another cooler for those summer weekends that we need 2 coolers ;) haha

Actually been crazy busy at work lately haven't had any **** time! But I really need to get my head out of my **** and get moving with it
  • JonnyMJonnyM Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭

I ended getting the Igloo Sportsman 55 from Sam's Club online on black Friday.  I bought the seat cushion too.  That was almost as much as the cooler.

"Mosi on Dahn"  2003 Fiesta Vee 270
    edited April 2017

True, but try and buy one, they are Sold out and you might get it shipped by the end of summer. That advertisement is just to get you in the door. If it sounds too good too be true, it probably is. lol

• JonnyMJonnyM Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭

This sale may have something to do with the lawsuit they had with Yeti. 

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2017/02/03/yeti-and-local-cooler-competitor-rtic-settle.html

"Mosi on Dahn"  2003 Fiesta Vee 270
  • ruggeroleruggerole Member Posts: 161 ✭✭
    shawnmjr said:
    ruggerole said:

How do you figure Maluna is lower priced?

RTIC 65 is $199, Maluna 50 is $199. RTIC 65 is 1.3% larger for the same price as the Maluna 50

The RTIC 65 says it's $199 when you follow the link but when you click on the cooler it is actually on sale for $133 which is the sale Jeff is referring too. That's a **** of a deal. 

But they are out of stock, so when they get new stock I'm sure it won't be that low.
  • J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    they were all in stock when posted! :) I bought another RTIC 20
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    Canyon Cooler outperforms ALL competition, is cheaper than Yeti, made in America, and is based in my hometown. I have three of them.4 wheeler magazine did product testing on all the big boys, and Canyon Cooler topped them all, and have free shipping. Never even heard of Maluna B)

http://www.canyoncoolers.com 
    2000 Captiva 232 
    edited April 2017
    Lake Bum they are an American starter company look em up, you might be impressed. Plus I like the style of the Maluna, that Canyon looks to rugged for the boat...lol