engine hatch strut on 2001 310 FV.

My engine hatch strut started making noises last year.  I greased it  and it worked until now.  It stopped working and seems like it is frozen.  I have a  2001 310 FV.  Where can I buy a new strut and motor?

Best Answer

Answers

  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to get the info off the old one:
    Stroke length
    Load rating
    Power: 12vdc
    Must be marine rated!
    With that you can shop around at marine suppliers.

    Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • BuzzyBuzzy Member Posts: 3 ✭
    Thanks.  Raising it manually is getting old.
  • BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Here are a few for price comparison I'm curious of the brand I've never looked at mine. I see Taylor parts here I guess i'm thinking Taylor because they made my windshield and canvas

    Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • samsarasamsara Member Posts: 1 ✭
    Hi Buzzy,  You found your strut and motor?  Mine is a 24" acculift MQ347 HP24008Q, as noisy as slaughtering a pig when closing the hatch. Surfed the web since days and impossible to locate the replacement unit. Any help?

    Thanks

    .    
  • TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a phone number from the one on our 270. Good luck. Mike

    image
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
Sign In or Register to comment.