Options

Does anyone work in parts anymore?!?

I've been calling Rinker direct (parts), randomly for the past month or so and never get anyone to answer. I haven't bothered leaving a message as the last time proved to be a waste with no call back. For awhile I was getting the after hours message saying they closed @5pm est time.....yet it wasn't even 5pm yet. 

My last experience with a Rinker dealer was less then satisfying so I thought I'd try direct.

Comments

• Options
    RustySRustyS Member Posts: 83 ✭✭

I have been calling daily and cannot get a pick-up of my call.

Also left an email; still nothing...Not too good after all the positive I have seen on this site.

Frustrated......

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What parts are you looking for? Are the Rinker specific or a 3rd party supplier? I understand your frustration, but the forum can and will help you as much as possible. I am not sure when the last time @wheatst was on, but if you get in touch with him, he will get your issue resolved.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    swheatley@rinkerboats.com
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really need help in this area. 
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of your parts can be found elsewhere. as cableguy says, tell us what you need we will show you where to get it. Understand the frustration.  
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Never got an answer from them by e-mail or phone, not that good for a company that wants back into the market......
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always responded within 6 hours.. -->  Ofelia Jimenez ojimenez@rinkerboats.com 
  • Options
    redlightningredlightning Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

I have recently exchanged emails with Ofelia also

2011Sea Ray 450 Twin 8.2’s Bravo III Sterndrive
    2012 390 Sea Ray Twin 8.2’s Inboard - Sold
    2008 330 Express Cruiser - Sold
  • Options
    RustySRustyS Member Posts: 83 ✭✭

It was Ofelia who I emailed; over a week ago....and daily calls dialing 1 for Ginger and 2 for Ofelia; nobody picks up.

I am looking for some wiring diagrams specific to boat. A while back I posted on this forum with no luck as well. I must be asking in an unfavorable way or something I guess; nobody wants to talk or play with me...Lol.

Wanting to address some gremlins and install an inverter. Have found a lot of great information from MT's posts and some of you others. Shortly I will be unwrapping the boat and able to start working on items and will research all wiring myself if no help. 

In the meantime I will keep trying Rinker.....and/or if any of you fellas can respond to my previous post it would be appreciated! Thank you.

• Options
    frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Rusty I just send you a PM
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
     I got in touch with Steve at Rinker and this was his reply........

"Thanks for the heads up. We also noticed it and all concerns should be resolved."

So it looks like all is fixed and should be up and running...............
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Not true. I have 2 emails into her Monday and Yesterday. No response. Doesn't just stop with the factory though. I called Hideaway service and parts department 10 times on Monday. Left 2 voicemails. Not one phone call was answered or returned. I don't know how people can run a business like that
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    jme097 said:
    Not true. I have 2 emails into her Monday and Yesterday. No response. Doesn't just stop with the factory though. I called Hideaway service and parts department 10 times on Monday. Left 2 voicemails. Not one phone call was answered or returned. I don't know how people can run a business like that
    E-mail Steve.................swheatley@rinkerboats.com 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com