Options

Put in bay trip

checkmatecheckmate Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
Headed over to put in bay June 15th. if their are any fellow rinker owners around that day feel free to stop on by the boat and have a drink...or two. Boat name. Right size II

Comments

• Options
    She CaptainShe Captain Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

Hey Checkmate good to see you on this site. This is your Rinker friend from Algonac Harbor Club. Have a great trip to PIB I was just there last weekend. We went by car because the weather was too iffy to cruise. If you head up our way swing by and say hi we are still in the same slip.

• Options
    checkmatecheckmate Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    We are headed up your way july 20th through the 28th.   Probably stay at the club for 2-3 nights and then head up to lexington again.  I'll stop by your slip and see you if your around.   Headed to the islands and cedar point again Aug 3rd through the 8th if your interested.   nice to hear from you.   Still need to plan that mackinac trip one year.   I'll be ready in about 3 years when the kids get old enough to enjoy it.
  • Options
    She CaptainShe Captain Member Posts: 26 ✭✭

Good to hear from you! We are not sure about our plans for August yet. If things work out we might hook up with you folks. Yes that Mac trip sounds good, its still on my bucket list. It might take me that long to save for fuel! LOL..... Have fun in PIB and I will keep my eye out for you in July.