Options

Marinemat is in. Impressed.

craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
I was a little skeptical of the product given the cheap price ($800 for my 360).  Seadek would have been double.  But it is some high quality stuff. Thick, very aggressive adhesive, and great craftsmanship. Best of all I think it looks great. Anyone with a 360 of the 2005 vintage they now have the template on file. We will see how it holds up. 

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    gtyeegtyee Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Looks great, did you do the install yourself?
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks great! I am planning on getting the same but may do the snap-in so I can remove it once in awhile.
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    chamberbchamberb Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    Great addition, looks really nice!
  • Options
    @gtyee yes I did. Very easy install. Clean with acetone and press down. I used a rolling pin. 
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    That looks awesome. I got Seadek last year. Has held up well but then again its only been one season. My next boat I will do in Marinemat for sure. 
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it,looks awesome, I hope to do the same next year.Can't wait to see in person.2 week's my youngest graduates from UCONN next week pushing back my splash.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    craig, so nice, 

Chris, i had a son graduate from collage, it's worth the wait to splash. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    We are heading to Napatree tomorrow Chris. Next time hopefully you'll be in and I can show you under anchor while enjoying a napa sunset (I think that could be the name for a cocktail). We were supposed to be at Napatree tonight but the genny said otherwise....
    The family approves and lots of compliments if it's comfiness so far. 
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are heading to Napatree tomorrow Chris. Next time hopefully you'll be in and I can show you under anchor while enjoying a napa sunset (I think that could be the name for a cocktail). We were supposed to be at Napatree tonight but the genny said otherwise....
    The family approves and lots of compliments if it's comfiness so far. 
    Heading to cape cod this summer... Might this be a good place to stop for an over night?
  • Options
    An awesome anchorage.  Its out local spot.  Very well protected and great beach just over the dune.  Nice little town with a couple decent restaurants and a bunch of seaside shops.  If you plan to come through LI Sound then i would definitely consider it as a stop.  Its about 3 hours to Falmouth from there.  Or better yet go 2.5 hours and stop a night in Cuttyhunk.  Another of our favorite spots.  
    If you're looking for a good marina/slip versus anchoring, then stop in Mystic.  Staying over at Mystic Seaport is always an experience being around all the old ships in their little village which is closed to the public at night.  Mystic IMO is best seafaring town in CT, hence we keep our boat there.  Watch Hill/Napatree is 7nm from Mystic.  A bit shorter if you take the cut, which i don't reccommend on your first visit.