Bottom paint 320 ex 2017

balvinbalvin Member Posts: 1 ✭
Hi all, 

I am trying to determine the waterline on this new 320. Does anybody have pictures of this boat out of the water that has been painted? Or where you can see the waterline? or any pictures of the boat sitting in the water at the dock that I can use as a reference?

Thanks in advance 

Comments

  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave it in the water for a few weeks.
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dip it in the water then pull it back out , I was told by my dealer and mark with a grease pencil. 
    Boat Name : 

  • bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I agree , the best way is to put it in the water. Make sure you have full tank of gas, full water, I would even fill your waste tank with water.  Load the boat up with all the gear you may be keeping on the boat. You don't want it sitting high when you Mark it.
Sign In or Register to comment.