Options

Stupid is as stupid does....

WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
Biggest rainstorm in weeks and the marina just emailed to let me know I left the centre portion of the windshield and connecting cover open all night.... :#
Hoping tbe cabin door drain did its job.....
"Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)

Comments

• Options
    RinkerRookieRinkerRookie Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Yikes!
    Fin and Tonic (w/Lime)...
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    I had to put my screen up in place of the center windshield canvas.  Been like that for 2 week of the wettest April and May in years.  Got the center back lat night and put it up....in the rain.   :s

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    This rain is no joke. Its rained almost 4 inches between today and yesterday and more on the way tonight and tomorrow. Can't even wash and wax the **** boat lol
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People, I have to appologize, this rain is all my fault. I decided to start landscaping and stuccoing my house ... so naturally, it has to rain 6 days of the friggin week!!!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    My friends are all blaming me for getting a new boat.... :s
  • Options
    Robs_232Robs_232 Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    Who's fault? I bought a new snow blower for my JD lawn tractor last fall. Best investment I've made. Didn't use it this last winter. Told my friends that it's my fault! LOL
  • Options
    Happy to report that when I checked on the boat last night, the cabin was dry as a bone, I guess the step-down drain did it's thing. Not even any dampness in the mid-bilge.
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah..it does a good job.. now if I could just figure out why I'm getting wet carpet.. sigh.. 
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @J3ff, I feel for you....water is ruff to find the source...you will get it!
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rasbury said:
    @J3ff, I feel for you....water is ruff to find the source...you will get it!
    re-sealed the window near the sink, still have a source on the stbd side that I can't find. 

As usual with a boat nothing is simple..

New burner is about 1/8th of an inch bigger and I've got no hack saw, will be back tomorrow AND the old one left a nasty rusty ring where it was that the new one wont cover up.. 

Will come back tomorrow armed with more tools and cleaning products!