Options

For sale: Raymarine C80, Faria twin engine gauge set

LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
(Updated to show the ones I've already sold)

I am selling the following items because I no longer need them after recently completing a major helm upgrade.  If interested, send me a PM before I put everything on eBay. 

• (SOLD) Mercury VesselView 702 single-engine
  • (SOLD) Mercury SmartCraft Gateway multi-engine
  • (SOLD) Mercury VesselView Mobile
  • (SOLD) Mercury fuel tank adapter harness, part # 84-864218
  • Raymarine C80 Classic multifunction display
  • (SOLD) Raymarine RD218 2-kW 18" radar transceiver
  • Faria analog engine gauge set
  • Rinker 360/370 helm main panel
  • [SOLD] Garmin GPS receiver 

Here are the details along with "retail" or typical eBay prices.  I will sell them for less ... make offer.  

Raymarine C80 Classic multifunction display with Navionics US charts updated 7/2016, excellent condition, works perfectly, firmware updated in 2016.  Typical eBay price $500.

Faria analog engine gauge set.  Complete twin-engine set with two multi-gauges, two trim gauges, engine sync and dual tachometer, plus engine sync module.  Chrome bezels in perfect condition.  

Rinker 360/370 helm main panel, plastic with burled wood pattern, excellent condition, no fading, always covered, one minor scratch.  Cutout fits Raymarine C80 Classic.

PM me to discuss or see more photos of any item.  
Post edited by LaRea on

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    If I new the smartcraft fuel cables would work for my boat, I'd buy them.  I just don't think I can get to my sender's without major teardown.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that vv702 has my mouth watering.. I'm just out of boat units for a while :( 
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Dream_Inn - the fuel cable shown above fits the 350 engine (I think).  Your 496 engines would use the 84-859743T03 cable, which is what I now have.

If you have good schematics for your boat, maybe there's some other place you could tap into the sender wire.  On my boat, I was able to reach the stbd sender from the engine room (with some contortions), and the port sender from under the settee.  

Stay tuned for a long post on my new helm installation after I finish.
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that the VV702 has me interested... I am also out of boat bucks. The closest that I am going to get to having VV this year is running the data cable from the engine room to the helm.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visa check lol
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in the fuel sender harness if DI is going to pass on them.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    Stodge said:
    I'd be interested in the fuel sender harness if DI is going to pass on them.

I'm passing, they won't work on my boat.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I agree that the VV702 has me interested... I am also out of boat bucks. The closest that I am going to get to having VV this year is running the data cable from the engine room to the helm.
    Or you can hit one of those shady "GOLD-INTO-CASH" joints If you have any old gold chains from your glory days of hitting the club's and showing off some of your newest dance moves while sporting the freshest line of cologne to impress the ladies as you suck back a dozen glasses of liquid courage (long island ice teas) B)   I know that thought crossed my mind last year when I was robbing Peter to pay Paul or in my case I was robbing Peter to pay M.T to buy his now my 360 ! HAHAHA :D
    Post edited by bry1429 on
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the VVM module still available? @JM_PGH , would you be interested in it?
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bry1429......The Admiral and I are so happy that you managed to find some of that 80s gold! :-) ....with your new 360 you won't need the cologne to attract a crowd. Notice I said a crowd - not the ladies - as you already have an awesome Admiral!

However, with your new sound system you will still be able to display your latest dance moves and that Rinker blender and ice maker should keep everyone within shouting distance in drinks!

• Options
    The VVM is available.  I've been too busy to sell anything yet!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LaRea, as you always do an awesome job with your mods, I bet I am not alone in asking you to post some pictures of your up-dated helm.
  • Options
    @Michael T - you know a lengthy post is in the works!  I've been working on this project for two years, and I'm looking forward to the day soon when I can call it done.  (I chuckled asI typed the word "done," because I've never had a boat that wasn't a work in progress.)
  • Options
    WildboatingWildboating Member Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
    Message sent

2003 Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee, 350 Mag MPI, Bravo 3 2.20:1 w/ 22p 4 x4 props

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so far behind the times, I don't even know what any of this stuff is!
  • Options
    C'mon Ras, the analog gauges and the Raymarine bits were built around the same time your boat was born!  But, yeah I know I'm a gadget freak.  If I tried to deny it, nobody would listen.
  • Options
    summerxsummerx Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭
    The C80 is tempting to me.  my unit stopped powering up last season and I haven't replaced it yet.  I was planning to move to a new touch screen garmin or raymarine.  However, I never use my radar and don't feel the need to spend $2k+  to purchase a unit and radome.  However, if I just replace the c80, I would still have operational radar if I wanted it....hmmm
  • Options
    Dude_HimselfDude_Himself Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in the VV Mobile... I'll message you.
  • Options
    TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    Just took shipment of my new to me gateway.  Thanks Chris for the super fast shipping and answering all my questions.
    ...  Now, can't wait to receive my simrad nmea starter kit.  
  • Options
    AquaVinoAquaVino Member Posts: 4
    Have you sold the gauges 
  • Options
    Gauges still for sale.  No reasonable offer refused.