Options

Camper cover problem

bazzabazza Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
I have a small area of my 280 2010 front plastic that has gone misty I have tried Maguires cleaner but no success I wonder if anyone has a solution, would be grateful for any advice.
Thanks Bazza 

Comments

• Options
    zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    You can buff it with light compound and then use plexus to finish and maintain 
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Meguires PlastX for my eisenglass. Works great. Most of the time when eisenglass goes misty it is from moisture setting in and it will go away after drying in a few days. So let it go for a few days. If it really wont go away then you may need to replace. My dad rolled up a wet eisenglass window last summer and left it for a few days. The mist never went away. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,464 admin
    210 paste works great......... Just say'n
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    planesailingplanesailing Member Posts: 173 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I'm not sure where your based in Wales but I just had all of my plastic windows replaced by a place called b and h canvas products in cardiff. Really cheap and an excellent job!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your ideas and suggestions, I will have a go at drying and cleaning, I can see that by the sun position on my moorings it struggles to completely dry out after rain and damp so when the weather gets better I will check it.
    Thanks Bazza
  • Options
    Thanks Planesailing I will note that company, Neyland Pembrokeshire 
    cheers Bazza.
  • Options
    planesailingplanesailing Member Posts: 173 ✭✭
    I'm tempted to move mine down to neyland next season. How do you manage with the step in the marina?
  • Options
    I am moored in the lower basen can get out at any state of tide, upper basen a couple hrs either side of high water, best marina I have visited, been there three years very  happy.
    look forward to seeing you there.
    cheers Bazza