osprey ✭ whats the value of a 1972 rinker tri-haul model 15 brand new on trailer shelter cover/ more

ospreyosprey Member Posts: 22
I really would like to know what kind of value this 1972 rinker tri-haul has?!!!  
Brand new boat been stored for over 45 years untouched 5 hours on a 55hp Chrysler outboard. 
Custom snap and zipper shelter cover.  On the original trailer with the last year registered on the plate says 1972!!
given to me as a gift.  Interior is brand new seats/cushions perfect beyond mint.  Motor brand new under the hood is bright white 
factory paint.  This boat is in perfect show room floor condition runs like brand new yesterday.  Is there a vintage rarity?  What's this boat valued at to a collector??  
Nearly 50 years old brand new rinker tri-haul model 15 with 5 hours.  Is anyone interested?   
I would put money on this boat being one of five in the world that has made it through this many years covered in a garage
unused in pristine perfect like it just rolled off the factory floor in syricuse indiana!!  
hipenbecker0402@gmail.com or seven1five-4ninethree-six85eight!!

Best Answers

Answers