Options

FV250 Cherry Steps for sale

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
Just finished up two sets of FV250 steps. Thank you, Keith 
Post edited by diggin2day1 on

Comments

• Options
    andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    diggin2day1 My '06 250 upper step has a chrome bracket underneath, V shaped. it is nearly as wide as the step. I don't see this in the photo above, it is just the angle of the view? Thanks.

Andy
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    andyd said:
    @diggin2day1 My '06 250 upper step has a chrome bracket underneath, V shaped. it is nearly as wide as the step. I don't see this in the photo above, it is just the angle of the view? Thanks.

Andy
    Here is a picture of the steps mounted in a FV250... yes, they completely cover the top mounting plate.

***Edit*** Duh, I already posted this picture... lol. 
  • Options
    @andyd Here is another picture... I was sitting all the forward in the V-berth. They cover the exact same amount as the factory step. 
  • Options
    andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    OK, got it. I literally can't stand the carpeted steps now I have cherry step envy. Getting close to pulling the trigger.

Andy
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Want to hear something funny?.... My FV270 still has the carpeted steps!! My wife is mad at me because every time I make an extra set for our boat, I end up selling them. Lol. 
    Post edited by diggin2day1 on
  • Options
    scottb3200scottb3200 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to hear something funny?.... My FV270 still has the carpeted steps!! My wife is mad at me because every time I make an extra set for our boat, I end up selling them. Lol. 
    you need to change them TODAY!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    J3ff said:
    you need to change them TODAY!
    Every time I build a set for my boat I get an email/message from someone who wants a set of FV270 steps.... so I sell them mine. My wife is pi$$ed!!! Lmao
    Post edited by raybo3 on