Options

Sold my 270 today

russellhrussellh Member Posts: 155 ✭✭
Well a bitter sweet day today as we sold our Rinker 270 today to a very nice guy from my area. I was really pleased for him as the boats in great shape and he'll have years of happy memories on her!
Took him for a sea trial and he loved it!
Its been so good to come on here most days and talk boats and see other people sharing a passion that only boaters understand. I've had some great info on here and will keep popping in from time to time. I've also told the new owner to come on here and introduce himself. 

I know this forum is predominantly people from the states but that's never been an issue I've been treated very kindly. Thank you all and enjoy the rest of the season!

Best
Russell 

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care and pop on now and then. I need a pint when I come over there
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Great to hear you've sold your boat and now on to that next beautiful ride!  We want to see some pictures!  Keep in touch!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here, always welcome and it is a rule if you leave the forum, you have to replace your spot with the new owner....good luck!
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Russell that was fast, a couple weeks, are you pulling the trigger on the German made boat? Don't think the forum is just for people in the states, there's just more Rinker's here that's all. Send pic of new boat if ya get it. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Hey Russell good luck. You are always welcome here so keep it touch and show us some pictures of your new boat.........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com