Happy Labor/Labour Day

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wishing my American boating brothers a Happy Labor Day and my Canadian boating brothers a Happy Labour Day. I hope the weather where you are is great and you get out in your boats. Pictures would be appreciated for the Rinkerless among us.

Comments

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Don't you have anything to do in Aruba Mt?
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Handyman's342, Steve aren't you supposed to be working right now? What are you doing on the forum? LOL......BTW, is there any activity anywhere that is more fun than being on the RINKER Forum? ......Oh Geez - Forget I said that!!!!!!

Just waiting for the Admiral to finish her coffee - then heading to the beach!
  • skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    I was in Aruba this past winter stayed at Divi Beach All Inclusive...it was nice.  I bet @Michael T has quite the setup.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Happy Labor Day to all at the RBOC.........

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Happy Labor day to all, except for the Island hopper, I hope you get sand in you crack. LOL hope you enjoy it. 

Aruba, a tiny Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela, has dry, sunny weather, blond beaches and gentle surf. Constant trade winds bring cool breezes and cause the divi-divi trees to slope southwesterly. European influence shows in architecture that features Dutch gables painted in tropical pastels. It’s also evident in language, with English, Dutch and Spanish spoken alongside the local tongue, Papiamento.
    Boat Name : 

• Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skennelly, the Divi Beach Resort was an excellent choice. Stayed at the Marriott Resort in the past but the last couple of times have used VRBO and rented a house or townhouse. That way family can visit. The beach I go to is Eagle beach. @randy56....too funny. Yes, that **** powder white sand does get everywhere!