Options

Gone Over To The Dark Side...

wm61356wm61356 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭

When my 2009 Rinker 320 sold in August the Admiral and I began a search for our next boat. After owning several express cruisers previously, and looking at several options, we decided to try a Flybridge boat. We found a very nice, lightly used, Silverton 34 Convertible. After a thorough inspection, survey, and sea trial we closed the deal and took possession two weeks ago. The boat has an LOA of just over 40' and a beam of 13'10". She has 375 HP inboards and rides very nicely. So far, we love the boat.

I've owned several Rinker boats over the years and have been very happy with them. Had Rinker offered a convertible, I'm certain it would have been at the top of our list. 

Adding immensely to the Rinker value proposition is this forum. I've benefitted from the vast knowledge of Rinker products the members of this forum provide, and enjoyed participating in various discussions. It's like being part of a big family here. So, even though I don't own a Rinker at the moment, I hope y'all won't mind if retain my membership here. There is always lots to learn and, having owned 2 Rinker boats, I may have something to contribute once in a while. Mostly, it's just fun to participate. Who knows? In a few years when I retire I can see downsizing to another express...maybe another 320.

Comments