Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OEM Rinker 232 swim platform

Does anyone know where to find the OEM swim platform for a 2000 Rinker 232 Captiva?  I know swimplatforms.com makes one but I like the OEM option much better.
Tagged:

Comments

• randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 2,205Member ✭✭✭✭
    Try great lakes skipper, they purchas a lot of left over boat parts from Rinker, as well as product manufacturers. 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 3,557Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rinker might still have the mold. Might be worth a call to them.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
  • jgoochjgooch Posts: 4Member
    I tried great lakes skipper and no luck but haven't called rinker. Will have to try that. Thanks guys
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 2,205Member ✭✭✭✭
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 2,025Member ✭✭✭✭
    Once you have one installed you will love it. Gives you so much more useable room!
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Flagstaff, AZ Posts: 272Member ✭✭✭
    @jgooch someone just asked the same question on the Facebook Rinker page, not sure if that was you?   Anyways...... www.swimplatforms.com didn't have a form in stock for the "on top" style for the 232 Captiva, so I brought my boat to them, and they did a custom install for me, and made my platform 45 inches deep.  They still don't show that mold on their website, but I assure you if you called them, they could have it made, and sent to you, whatever depth you wanted.  I am thoroughly impressed with my platform after a summer spent using it!  B)
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Boltzie42Boltzie42 OhioPosts: 6Member
    Call Rinker.  They have the mold.