OEM Rinker 232 swim platform

Does anyone know where to find the OEM swim platform for a 2000 Rinker 232 Captiva?  I know swimplatforms.com makes one but I like the OEM option much better.
Tagged:

Comments

  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try great lakes skipper, they purchas a lot of left over boat parts from Rinker, as well as product manufacturers. 
    Boat Name : 

  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rinker might still have the mold. Might be worth a call to them.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes" (Sold)
    2022 Cherokee 294GEBG Black Label land yacht. 
    Go Steelers!!!
  • jgoochjgooch Member Posts: 4 ✭
    I tried great lakes skipper and no luck but haven't called rinker. Will have to try that. Thanks guys
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boat Name : 

  • aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you have one installed you will love it. Gives you so much more useable room!
    2008 330EC
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    @jgooch someone just asked the same question on the Facebook Rinker page, not sure if that was you?   Anyways...... www.swimplatforms.com didn't have a form in stock for the "on top" style for the 232 Captiva, so I brought my boat to them, and they did a custom install for me, and made my platform 45 inches deep.  They still don't show that mold on their website, but I assure you if you called them, they could have it made, and sent to you, whatever depth you wanted.  I am thoroughly impressed with my platform after a summer spent using it!  B)
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Boltzie42Boltzie42 Member Posts: 9 ✭
    Call Rinker.  They have the mold.
Sign In or Register to comment.