Canadians near Owen Sound

06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in General Boating Discussions
Hey friends, need some help if possible.  A seller of 270 filler cushions is in the Owen Sound area has been passed along by @love2cruise(thank you!) .  I'm not sure they are willing to go through shipping to the US.  I am hoping someone on here is local and would help ship them to me.  I REALLY want these cushions as I have been looking since I bought the boat in 2014.  Why can I only find them in Candada??  Anyways, I am willing to send money first to a fellow Rinker owner and a little more to sweeten the deal.  I am still working out details with the seller but thought I would put out some feelers.  Thank you very much for your consideration.

Patrick
Patrick
06 Rinker 270

Comments

• BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    If no one turns up, see if he will ship to Belleville, ontario
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • GreggGregg Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Are you sure they are mint? If they can drop them at a jobber in Owen Sound they will get them to Barrie and I can ship them from here. But beware It may cost from this side. Greg
  • GreggGregg Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    And if I am correct those were for sale last year.
  • BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Member Posts: 732 ✭✭✭
    Gregg said:
    And if I am correct those were for sale last year.

Ya I think your right
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • love2cruiselove2cruise Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hey 06Rinker270. I'm in Toronto and most people from that area come to Toronto quite often to shop, for the theaters etc. See if the seller is willing to ship/drop them off to me in Toronto and I will ship them to you. Always happy to help a fellow Rinker buddy. Cheers..
  • 06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I cant thank you all enough for the offers.  Both were in communication with me.  The $500 guy was talking and willing to ship, but now he has gone dark.  I got him down to $340 CAD and was going to send me measurements for shipping but never heard back.

The $60 lady thought I was a scammer, which I can understand.  I have since talked her and she stated that if they dont sell by Sunday she will reach out.  If she does, I will follow up for some help.

Anyone have any idea about how much shipping can run for stuff like this?  

@Gregg you dont think they are in good shape?

I have been looking for these things for almost 4 years and I am just too busy to make them myself.  So close!!

Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shipping could be up to a couple hundred depending on carrier. But if you can scoop them for that price, and CDN dollars no less, still worth it in my opinion. Even if you have to re-cover them, still a deal. These things are rare!
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270