Options

Custom arch plates

2»

Comments

• Options
    diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    @diggin2day1 - I'm interested in the set of 3 - not sure of the light configuration and dimmer - I'd be interested in setting up something like a blue LED (or other color) with dimmer - is that something that this would support?
    Hello Eric, You can get all three arch plates with a hole for lights OR (2) with holes and a blank. If you want dimming capability I strongly suggest the Lumitec Mirage LEDs. They use your factory on/off switch to control all dimming functions.... they’re not cheap, but worth it. I copied this from a previous post(you can also search this forum for “Lumitec Mirage” or “ITC Tri-Color”(another great lighting option):
          The arch lights are Lumitec Mirage (white dimming/blue dimming) West Marine part# 113191. They are controlled by a normal on/off switch. When you turn them on they start out dim and slowly brighten up. When they reach your desired brightness, just quickly toggle the switch off then back on again... They'll remain at that brightness setting. Extremely simple and user friendly. 

The ITC lights are non-dimmable, but they are a perfect cockpit light(in my opinion). The red/blue gives off a great colored light and the white portion lights up the cabin with ease. Just toggle the on/off switch to changer colors. Got them here http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=773104
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the ITC tri-color lights on my 2014 EC 360. Easy to wire. Really vibrant blue and red with a super bright white. Had three sets in the hard top. Got many compliments at marinas.