Options

Boat Covers

PM Winter Boat Covers is an authorized dealer of Fisher, Carver, Windstorm, Trident, Wake, Attwood and Westland boat covers. If I can assist you in finding that perfect cover for your boat, give me a call or shoot me an email with year, make, model and accessories (radar, swim platform etc.) and I will email you your options and pricing.

A portion of every sale is donated to Jon Bon Jovis Soul Kitchen in Red Bank, NJ (where I volunteer) to help feed needy families a 3 course meal with dignity.
Darren Fitzgerald
darren@pmwinterboatcovers.com
856-857-7475
PM Winter Boat Covers
www.pmwinterboatcovers.com
OEM Rinker Canvas

Comments

• Options
    coverguycoverguy Member Posts: 122 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    It's that time of the year, guys! You can fight it all you want, but you need to start thinking about how you are going to protect your boat for the winter. Rest assured, I am here for you. Call or email me for boat cover info.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    I offer custom made and generic, off-the-shelf boat covers for just about all models of Rinkers. Give me a call or shoot me an email with year, make, model and options.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coverguy- scared to ask a price but I need a new mooring type cover for my 2005 270...has a radar arch and I'd guess that the only thing to work around....what would one run?
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    @rasbury, he mostly deals with winter storage covers. Did you check with @boattech01 for a cockpit cover? Or you could try RNR Marine. They also have covers. Worst case, hit up a canvas shop. They might be your best bet and you can modify the cover as you please.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    rasbury, Carver makes covers for boats with radar arches. Let me see what they offer for yours. Yes, I do sell custom Fisher Winter Storage Covers but I rep 11 other boat cover manufacturers also that sell lighter covers you can use year round. Local guys can come out and measure your boat for the perfect fit cover also.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    rasbury, I have your boat at 30'4" x 119" beam. I assumed you have the extended swim platform. Here is info on the Carver cover I offer that might fit your boat:
    "30'6" - slot for arch begins 195" from bow - inside distance between the arch 85" "
    If these measurements work for you, I can do the Carver cover in PolyGuard material for $898.00, and in SunDura material for $998.00. Free Shipping. Best price around!
    If you send me your email address, I can send you more info on material and color choices.
    Anybody else interested in Rinker covers?
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options
    Thanks Daren, if I decide to go forward I will contact you.....I have a cover now but badly worn...sooner or later, you will hear from me!
  • Options
    If I come across any interesting slightly used Rinker covers, I will keep you informed. I am always searching the net for good, slightly used covers to purchase and resell.
    Darren Fitzgerald
    856-857-7475
    PM Winter Boat Covers
    OEM Rinker Canvas
  • Options