Options

Bravo III Prop Install

rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, the PLAN is this weekend to finally bring the boat home and get ready to dunk it and see if I solved or at least better identify my water leak- finished installing the bellows right before Irma came through and has been in storage since. River was just opened this past weekend so I'm able to launch and check it out- have not put the props back on yet. I searched for a specific thread on installation but did not find one although recall some discussions about prop alignment- which makes no sense to me as they run counter to each other anyway. Is there really a specific way they are installed in relation to each other??

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓

Well then! I will accept all your answers- there would be no harm then installing the way Al suggests as there appears to be no wrong way anyway.

Wish me luck,,,,,

• Options
    Answer ✓
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Well Handy not yours lol.  Prop burn happens at high speed and high rpm.  Not at speeds just above no wake  - that's some funny stuff.....I will time the props and will look for the thread or check the manual.....thanks Al as always! soot on the props...yuk yuk yuk....

Answers