need help to know connection rinker 182 electric panel

Good night from Spain, I need help to connect the ignition loaves of a rinker 182. A year ago I bought one and I am completely restoring it and I do not have a photo or anything to make the connection of the piece and everything works. I hope someone can send me a photo to know fuses that also uses that piece .. thank you from Spain. the piece is "Plastic Boat Breaker / Ignition Switch Panel 41094", I will send photos of the new design and modifications of the boat, there is no other one like it in Spain when I dread total installation and finishes. Summer 2018 new engine 3.0 TKS.

Answers

• chamberbchamberb Saint Albans, VTPosts: 265Member ✭✭✭
    From the description each lead connection seems pretty straight forward. Will require tracing some wires if you don’t know which each does already. 

Features the following illuminated rocker switches: (1) On/Off Blower, (1) On/Off Bilge, (1) On/Off/On Nav/Anc. Also has (5) push-to-reset white breaker buttons, (1) red push-to-sound horn button, and (1) 4-position inboard ignition switch with 2 keys
  • pedro1974pedro1974 Posts: 2Member
    Buenas tardes desde España ... Me gustaría saber si hay alguna opción para cambiar la placa de identificación del motor, mercruiser 3.0lx. de mi propiedad ... bueno, está muy deteriorado y me gustaría saber si puedes y dónde solicitar una nueva ,,