Under Seat cooler for 2007 Rinker 226

Just bought a used 2007 Rinker 226. It did not come with the cooler that fits under rear seat. What size Yetti or RTIC cooler will fit under the rear bench seat?

Comments

• Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @dwebsterwg....what an awesome boat. I had a 2011 226XL with a 350 mag with  K&B switchable through the side hull exhaust.  A steady 55 mph/gps boat. All black hull......loved that boat. It drew a crowd wherever we went. Wish I still had it! I actually looked on Yachtworld and AutoTrader last night looking for one with the 350 Mag/Blll and Corsa combination. Nothing there! maybe i should call the guy who bought it?????
    BTW.....I'll see if I have any notes on the cooler size.

Post edited by Michael T on
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @shawnmjr, when the boats come wrapped from the factory they have the logo painted on the cover.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @shawmmjr....,Yes, that is a Rinker emblem stencilled (spray paint) onto the shipping cover of my new 2011 226XL that had just arrived at the dealer (Len's Cove). It was on a wheeled metal shop dolly as it's custom 4 wheel Rinker bunk trailer had not been assembled by the dealer yet.
  • cettialpha6cettialpha6 Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Don't want to start a cooler thread. I'm know there are better coolers.

My 246 came with an igloo 36 qt that after 7 years wouldn't close from kids sitting on it. Found the exact same igloo ultra marine cooler on line @ Walmart. They shipped it to the Walmart store of my choice.
    This link will show model and size that fit my boat
    www.igloocoolers.com/products/44679-marine-ultra-36-qt-cooler-white

I had the info in my favorites size measured 13.5 h, 25 long including handles, 14 deep  (inches)
    I'm sure you can find the cheapest price by searching the web.
    I had a 2005 rinker 212 that I'm pretty sure was the same size (36qt) 
    fyi
    Art