Options

Bed toppers brands.

gtyeegtyee Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
Anyone have any experience with Tufted Topper for your salon beds? Bought a set for both beds in my 310. Real uncomfortable sleeping with a split. Had good reviews and I'm sending her bamboo sheets to custom make to fit. Total cost is 760.00for the beds and 110.00 per sheet set plus the sheets I supplied. Well worth it if I can sleep better...

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    Wow! That's some expense! Hopefully it's worth it for you.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    sandeka772sandeka772 Member Posts: 7
    Was at the Stuart Fl boat show Friday and the vendor there said $75 for the fitted sheet with us supplying the sheet.  We were also looking at a custom mattress at $1500.  We have a 360 ec.  
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To each their own but I’d really would encourage anyone looking at dropping this kind of money to try a foam top/gel top bed toppers and king size sheets before dropping this kind of coin. Sleep tight! 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    You could ask @bry1429 for a second opinion but my Admiral bought a Laura Ashley super plush mattress topper (About $300.00) and custom fitted it to the enlarged oem Rinker mattress. I have posted pictures of it on the forum. I found it excellent.
    She also put an elastic draw string into the duvet cover and I put a couple of plastic posts (usually found on the hulls of boats that have the "new" canvass/elastic loop systems)  into the bottom of the berth sides to fasten the Admiral's elastic draw string too.
  • Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Michael T said:
    You could ask @bry1429 for a second opinion but my Admiral bought a Laura Ashley super plush mattress topper (About $300.00) and custom fitted it to the enlarged oem Rinker mattress. I have posted pictures of it on the forum. I found it excellent.
    She also put an elastic draw string into the duvet cover and I put a couple of plastic posts (usually found on the hulls of boats that have the "new" canvass/elastic loop systems)  into the bottom of the berth sides to fasten the Admiral's elastic draw string too.
    Yes, @Michael T  ; the custom mattress topper you made  is comfy awesome,  the Admiral was still able to feel the divide between the 2 mattress pieces (sensitive legs i guess) so i picked up a king size 2" memory foam to put underneath the custom matress topper.  We now sleep better on the boat than at home.