not mine=no clue=no affiliation= CL add lake of ozarks

trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Comments

• reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a real deal it will be gone soon.Thats a nice set up.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the big block, even if it is a volvo.
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Having the trailer included makes it a nice package!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I deal I saw on Craig’s. $10k for an 05 270 is not bad! You could add ac and a genny and still be way under market.
    https://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/d/2005-rinker-fiesta-vee-270/6458395203.html
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has to be a scam
  • trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    i would bet its straight up===call them
    winter time=06 model=some of these older models and smaller =sometimes don't mean a lot to the rich & famous
    search rinker

also if anyone is seriously looking always check lake of the ozarks=fresh water=major player in the boating world
    also grand lake in oklahoma=fresh water..i was told at one time one of the largest rinker dealers = thats where we picked ours up= a small marina i bet @ least 15 from 270 to 40ft were docked there
    just my .02 partee on 
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I paid for my 05 4 years ago...guess I did ok...
  • HammerHeadHammerHead Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    It's legit. I looked at this boat last summer at Big Thunder Marine at Lake of the Ozarks. They were asking $39,900 then, and I think it had just been reduced from $41,900. I saw it sitting on their lot and called the salesman. He told me they were in an all day meeting, and told me to pull the cover off and have a good look, and he'd get back to me later. (He never did.) Boat needs a lot of TLC as it has been sitting on their lot for sale for over a year. Gelcoat is oxidized pretty bad, and needs a good buff out and cockpit is on the dirty side. The batteries were dead, so I didn't get to check any electric, or open the engine hatch. Cabin interior looks just like the pictures in the ad. I may still have some pics on my iphone.
    As long as this one has been sitting, they may be open to a much lower offer, but I would insist on a marine survey and a sea trial.