Looking for carpet replacement. i.e. SeaDek, MarineMat, etc

04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
My 04 270 FV has the original carpet and it's pretty much shot. I'd like to replace it this year and would like to do the EVA teak look material. Has anyone done this in their 270 with the captain's bench/sink/trashbin layout and do you have the drawing? I can't find it anywhere on the web. I also would like to do my swim platform, and can only find the lower mounted platform, which is slightly different.

Here's the layout:

Comments

• JonnyMJonnyM Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    I am also looking for a cockpit drawing for my 270.  I have the lower platform and was able to buy it for my platform off of someone from the forum that bought the wrong thing.  He had the higher platform and bought it for the lower. 
    "Mosi on Dahn"  2003 Fiesta Vee 270
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    JonnyM said:
    I am also looking for a cockpit drawing for my 270.  I have the lower platform and was able to buy it for my platform off of someone from the forum that bought the wrong thing.  He had the higher platform and bought it for the lower. 
    I was going to try to do the China order but you have to have a drawing. I was blown away how expensive this stuff is. 2k for carpet replacement might not fly with the wife lol
  • IanIan Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭
    Marine Mat will do you a much better deal.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• bella-vitabella-vita Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    If u ask seadek for a quote tell them what boat u have they will send u their drawing to see if it works for u 
    2002 Rinker FV 342