2013 246 arche

Looking to ad an arch to my 2013 246.  I really like the factory aluminum one but over 10,000 Canadian!  any suggestions on aftermarket aluminum factory looking options?  Thanks Kevin form Canada. 

Comments

• WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Kevin
    Welcome aboard. I think you'll find a lot of helpful people and information here.
    I took a look at some pics of the arch you mention. Pretty sexy!
    But I think you're going to have a real tough time finding anything to match from aftermarket and getting one built like that is likely well over $10,000 custom.
    In my opinion, (and I'm sure other's will chime in) your two choices are to have a custom arch fabricated out of stainless or aluminum tube by a fab shop. Or find an existing arch from a wrecked boat.
    Option one will still likely be several thousands of dollars and although won't be totally "solid" like factory can still look good and be functional.
    Option two will take a lot more searching and will still be at least half or more of the price of the new one but will give you what you want.
    Either way it's going to be lot's of boat bucks.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

yep, might be cheaper to find a boat set up the way you want it- kind of like adding a generator- same problem to do it right.

• campbellsauto@live.cacampbellsauto@live.ca Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Thanks for the advice input guys!