Options

Anyone with a swim platform template for a 2003-04 312 or 320 2005 -2008 on digital format?

ApriceAprice Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
Hello all. Was wondering if anyone that has put the Eva foam on their platform  has the digital template still I can use to order one for my platform? Thanks in advance.
Anthony Price 
The Price is Right
MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 

Comments

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try SeaDek? They might have one and I have heard that they will send it to you if you are considering buying one from them.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    goalie59goalie59 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Aprice, was thinking of doing this as the swim platform is slippery as ice when wet. At the T.O. boat show the local Seadeck installer said around $800.00 to install. I thought that was a little pricy . Was thinking of doing something myself but have several projects ahead of this. I noticed the dreaded list to starboard is not as bad as mine. You must have holding tank pumped and fresh water filled. Lol
  • Options
    ApriceAprice Member Posts: 125 ✭✭
    I did try Seadek @Cableguy Greg. No luck.

@goalie59 yeah that list is annoying. Was looking to move the batteries maybe this spring. We will see. Can't have too full of fridge in the cabin and cockpit either. I have considered adding some weight to the port side about mid berth to help too but I can only tell when I am bit in the boat. And for most of us that is more of a problem itself.
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
    MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
  • Options
    goalie59goalie59 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    I don't think the batteries will do it as there is already the house ones on the port side.  I have had two people sitting on the port bench and the list is still there.  I love the boat but the layout is poorly designed. Something that you have to live with 
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it depends what you have for batteries and how many. I balanced a 2011 Rinker 226 XL by moving the starter battery and a series 31 AGM to the port side of the engine room. Made about 3" difference at the water line. On the 2014 EC 360 putting 4 Series 31 AGMs on the port side completely leveled the boat. So, I guess it all depends. At 70 pounds a battery it doesn't take too many to effect change?
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am planning on moving my 2nd house battery to the port side to try and level my boat out. Like you stated @Michael T , it doesn't take much to make a difference.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!