Rinker's New Design

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
We have been talking about the potential design for Rinker's new "bow rider with outboards". Just got latest issue of Boat Test. com If you google it you can see the "latest" trend that popped-up at the Miami Boat Show. Mega Yacht center counsels. Check-out the new Gulfstream 52 foot center counsel with multiple outboards as in 4 Seven marine 667s? Gulf Stream is getting ready to build a 66 footer. Pretty wicked boats!!!!! I think Rinker is (again) onto something!

Comments

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No normal person can afford those.
  • WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No normal person can afford a brand new Rinker inboard either....at least not the type I hang out with. Except maybe some of you on the forum that is....
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve, what a "normal" person can afford was not the point and @willhound is correct regarding the purchase of new boats. BTW the new Rinker bow rider - I believe it was a QX290.....that got an amazing boat test review  - was listed at $103,000.00.

BTW Steve, IMO no "normal" person can afford your home on a canal in Florida with apool, lanai, and custom boat lift with surrounding dock.

The point was to show, for the sake of interest, new boating ideas and trends. The kind of technology that is incorporated into these fantastic boats "trickles down" into boats that are more mainstream - such as Axius and Vessel View that were considered out of reach for "normal" boaters not that many years ago.
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My kids are gone and I only make $20 per hour at my job and I have a house payment for 10 more years. The only way I was able to get this waterfront mansion(LOL) was to wait till my dad passed away. I didn't get massive bribes and kickbacks like MT got over his contractor years. 
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....Steve it's the Mafia who get the kick backs and the contractors who have to give it to them. $20/hour seems to work pretty well for you - sunset pictures of glasses of wine by your pool, looking at that custom boat lift and dock! Hmmmm.