Options

2005 342 - light assembly

I am look for replacement parts for my light assembly on my radar arch.  Has anyone replaced the light housing and if so, where did you find the parts?  I need the black plastic round piece that holds the stainless outer piece on.  I also need the white caps that hide all the wires.  Mine are cracking on the screw holes in a few spots.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Comments

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the arch lights I assume? I replaced mine with the tri-color LED type. You have to open the hole a bit, no wiring changes. www.yachtlights.com

The white to blue to red is nice.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    EaglesNestEaglesNest Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

Sorry Black_Diamond,  Yes the arch lights.  I did replace mine as well with blue LED last year.  I need the black plastic piece that holds the stainless cover in place in the light assembly.

I am also looking for the white plastic caps that hold the enitire assembly as well.  The have cracked with age.

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I replaced the whole fixture, not just the bulb. I had to break my old lights to get them out, they fit that tight in the hole.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Lifes GoodLifes Good Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    white caps... try calling rinker for those parts. they can at least tell you the supplier.