ECOVAC vacuum toilet

frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
Hi Our Rinker 300 express 2007 has an ecovac vacuum toilet model SO-148 the vacuum pump was installed on the r.h.s. between the exterior hull and the cockpit interior where the driver seat is the only access is under the seat by a panel about 8"x8". I guest the system was installed before the deck was put in. Anybody has any idea how to get to the system to repair it or any idea to replace this system. Thanks Paul Québec , Canada

Best Answer

Answers

  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,617 admin
    Welcome to the RBOC. I am sure someone with the same set-up can help you...
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Infos I had to do exactly what you did and waiting for part now. Thanks Paul
Sign In or Register to comment.