Options

My old 2004 270

TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Rinker Custom Projects
new owners are more than happy with my old 270 and did a few upgrades over the winter.  Awesome new owners and can’t quite convince them to hit the forum, I’m still trying.  Here’s a few pics of their upgrades.  Tv. Upholstery( that 2004 pattern was uuuuugly!) steps and floor.  If he was on the forum he coulda got steps from diggin   and saved some work!  He also has seadek coming.  Can’t wait for the pics.  

The season son is almost here for us up north!!

Comments

• Options
    diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw that posted in the Rinker Facebook group this morning... looks awesome 
  • Options
    johnp116johnp116 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Looks Awesome 
  • Options
    I’ll have to look.  He texted these this morn.  In the rinker official page? What category is it under, I couldn’t find it. 
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I particulularly like how he handled the vinyl flooring transition and leaving the carpet on the sloped sides. Been contemplating pulling some carpet out and putting in vinyl. This could be a good first step.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New fabric looks nice- mine is an 06 and I assume the same pattern which is very dated for sure....mine is in to good of shape just to pitch for cosmetics at this point...
  • Options
    Trashman said:
    I’ll have to look.  He texted these this morn.  In the rinker official page? What category is it under, I couldn’t find it. 
    In the Rinker Boat Owners group... 
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭
    I had mine redone over the winter as 2 pcs instead of four and added a extra inch of foam Ill post some photos once there in the boat 
  • Options
    Trashman said:
    In the Rinker Boat Owners group... 
    oh wow.  I’ll have to check out the page.  I must have been on the wrong one.  Good for them!
  • Options
    shawnmjr said:
    Definitely looks good but have to say Diggins stairs would really look good in there. What they did to the stairs looks better than carpet but not at Diggins level lol
    Thanks @shawnmjr.... I was reading the comments and they removed the carpet from the top of the steps and cut/glued the matching vinyl flooring to the top of the step. Looks good... ANYTHING is better than the carpet!!!
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    shawnmjr said:
    Definitely looks good but have to say Diggins stairs would really look good in there. What they did to the stairs looks better than carpet but not at Diggins level lol
    Thanks @shawnmjr.... I was reading the comments and they removed the carpet from the top of the steps and cut/glued the matching vinyl flooring to the top of the step. Looks good... ANYTHING is better than the carpet!!!
    I was half tempted to do the same thing but afraid of how it would turn out.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    skuter99skuter99 Member Posts: 174 ✭✭
    I was thinking of doing Seadek on my 2004 270 swim platform. If seadek already has the pattern that would be awesome...would like to see pics of final swim platform when completed.
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the tv location, never thought of that place, but it would work nice.. 

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    They need the ebay new sink faucet, I find it funny that I mounted my paper towel holder in the same spot and they also should swap out that alcohol stove for a flush mount electric only one! :) I do like their window shades too though!! 

Only think left is to get rid of the awful carpet...same thing on mine.