Options

Annodes needed for 342

buggyjdavbuggyjdav Member Posts: 134 ✭✭
Anyone know the specific annodes/zinc's needed for a 342? I have the 5.7 Merc Horizons with Bravo II drives. I want to get them on order. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you have Bravo II and not Bravo III?  I have Bravo III and thought most, if not all 342 had them.

Bravo III come in 2 flavors, pre and post 2004.  The older one has one anode disk in the caviation plate.  The newer ones have 2 anode disks in the  caviation plate.

As far as I know there only 1 flavor of Bravo II.  If you go to BoatZincs.com they should have them all listed by outdrive.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    CarsnmorellcCarsnmorellc Member Posts: 230 ✭✭
    Pretty sure that boat has Bravo 3's
    2001 340 Fiesta Vee 20P Hill Marine and 2 new 6.2 Horizon motors. Whine Down
  • Options
    I am going off the surveyors report, I suppose he could have made a mistake, I made one once lol. I have the serial numbers of the drives, will research to see if I can cross reference to the drive model somewhere
  • Options
    bella-vitabella-vita Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    Do u have 1 or 2 props on outdrive 
    2002 Rinker FV 342
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,550 mod
    www.boatzincs.com, best prices, great quality.  I've used them for many years. 
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    X2 on boatzincs.com. I have also used them for many years. I got my new anodes a few weeks ago. There are 4 of us that order together to save on shipping costs.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    I have a single prop per drive
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, so likely Bravo II as your survey reported. If the survey shows a drive serial number (and a decent survey should, but might not) then it's also easy to look it up. 
    I'll add my support for boatzincs.com
    Best price I found anywhere and shipping was very fast and reasonable rate.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)