Looking for 2007 300 EC Electrical diagram

The Main ExchangeThe Main Exchange Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
Hi there, I have searched but can't find the electrical diagram for our 2007 300 EC, any one have one they can send me or the location on here, thanks

2007 300 EC, 350 Mags, B3's, Table Rock Lake, MO

Comments

• RustySRustyS Member Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello @richardward2006.

Last year I was looking for the same and @Frenchship put me in touch with an individual. I received the complete set of diagrams for my 2006 EC300. I believe yours should be very similar if not identical.

My 300 did not come with factory genny. I searched and found the factory genny feeds and used them to install a 2000w inverter with 3x 31 series AGM house bank. I'm not an engineer or anything, but after taking time and reading through all of the diagrams my boat seems to mimic everything with minimal adjustments from 2 previous owners.

Good Luck!

• The Main ExchangeThe Main Exchange Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

@rustyS Thank you that was what I was looking for. I am ordering new cockpit led lights wanted to make sure how many I guess there is 6. Do you have blue or white LED's?

Post edited by The Main Exchange on

• RustySRustyS Member Posts: 83 ✭✭

@richardward2006 Geesh; I can't remember.....I know they are factory and last year I replaced 2-3 of them. Pretty sure they are white. Not too fond of the sensitivity of them being touched and intermittent/blinking that occurs from vibration, etc. Guess I will have to go through all of them this spring and hope to get them fixed up.

If that fails, I see in a recent post by somebody that ITC or some other reputable company has the color switching units available. That might be the way to go; then you will have white, red, or blue.

• The Main ExchangeThe Main Exchange Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭

@RustyS thank you prob order Blue and see how they look.