Options

Specs Rinker 280 fiesta vee

pelikaanpelikaan Member Posts: 2
Hi everybody,

i maar looking for specs for my Rinker fiesta vee 280 with twin merc 4.3. from 1999

and expecialy the max persons, and max load 

does anyone have these?

thank in forward. 

Jaap

Comments

• Options
    zaverin1zaverin1 Member Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    I have one
    8 people is max
  • Options
    200 pounds with people and gear
    i do have the oem manual
    cab look
    it up next time
  • Options
    Not to mention you are also carrying 2000 pounds when filled with fuel and water:waste

i never had issues
    i would keep gas half if transporting 8 adults 
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a 97 with the same motors.  Didn't normally have more than 2 people aboard, but full gas and full water and empty waste she'd do 30MPH easy enough.  Nice riding boat having a 10 foot beam.  Since she's over 26 foot, there is yacht certificate instead of a capacity plate so the legal number of people aboard is "captain's discretion".

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    pelikaanpelikaan Member Posts: 2
    Im looking at a big problem here in the netherlands.

the boat is delivered without ce confirmation, and getting these is impossible so it seems.
    I already tried to contact rinker for help but they can not get me the CE, what means the boat is no longer sellable in europe..

it is a perfect boat, but was looking for a bigger one when the dealer pointed out it had no CE

on the CE certificate the max persons and max load is mentioned,
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. CE certification covers a lot of things, I know that a lot of Canadian products also have CE certification. On a boat it covers things like emissions, electrical devices and related wiring/connections, safety apparatus and other stuff, so not as simple as just getting a certificate issued, the product almost has to be designed with CE in mind from the start.
    On the positive side, you still have a solid decent boat, enjoy as much as you can.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Lol
    2000 pounds
  • Options
    Ye I was very shocked to see twin 4.3s do so good.