Options

Rinker logo approval letter

04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
I have called and left messages and emailed Rinker to no avail. Does anyone have a letterhead from them that gives permission to use the Rinker script logo for SeaDek material? I'm trying to order mine for my boat and this is holding me up. I'd really like to have it on there, but I'm about to order without since I can't get in touch.

Comments

• Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I used the Rinker logo for my Seadek without any approval...

Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    DirtythirtyDirtythirty Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    FYI....I went through this process about 3 years ago when I did my swim deck.  Permission from Rinker was granted to Seadek for the use of their trademark insignia (logo) and name.  This should not be an issue with Seadek as they are well aware that the "blanket letter" has been issued. Speak with Michelle in customer service at Seadek and she should have all the information. Let me know how you make out, as I may still have that letter archived somewhere.
  • Options
    DirtythirtyDirtythirty Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    try this email address:

michellestinebaugh@seadek.com
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd ask @wheatst for permission. A few years ago I got written permission to have address cards printed with the Rinker logo on them. I'd give them out at marinas when groups of people (seriously!) gathered around one of our Rinker cruisers! Good advertising for Rinker!
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I love my Rinker, but not enough to do that @Michael T
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    I believe GatorStep is going to use the old script logo for me. I sent a sticker with my template kit so they could slightly alter it if they have to!