Got my new steps installed

StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
Finally got to get these installed.  Thanks @diggin2day1

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

Comments

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that is proper.
  • glshoemakerglshoemaker Member Posts: 25
    Very, very nice steps!!  Sure looks so much more elegant than the carpeted steps that sometimes have slip-covers over them.... how can anyone resist the high quality of polished wood?  I gotta have them....cheers!
  • StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Very, very nice steps!!  Sure looks so much more elegant than the carpeted steps that sometimes have slip-covers over them.... how can anyone resist the high quality of polished wood?  I gotta have them....cheers!
    @glshoemaker just get in touch with @diggin2day1.  He'll hook you up. :)

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look great!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

Our dog is a little skittish with them.  She had no problem with the carpeted steps.  And once she decides to go she's fine on these.  But she'll sit at the cabin door and look down, then look at us and look down again like "where are the steps?".  I think the color is throwing her off.

• diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    Stodge said:
    Our dog is a little skittish with them.  She had no problem with the carpeted steps.  And once she decides to go she's fine on these.  But she'll sit at the cabin door and look down, then look at us and look down again like "where are the steps?".  I think the color is throwing her off.
    I could’ve carved some realistic dog bones or biscuits into each step to coax her down... 
    Stodge said:
    I could’ve carved some realistic dog bones or biscuits into each step to coax her down... 
    LOL that would mess with her head a little too much.  

• glshoemakerglshoemaker Member Posts: 25
    I bet there's not very many cruiser wooden steps with carved dog bones or biscuits!
    If I was a doggie, that would convince me to go below decks..hahahaha!