Twisted B3 skeg

04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
noticed my skeg was twisted a little bit. any worry with that? other than maybe pulling a little bit

Comments

  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed the same thing on both of my drives, I think it's just the way they are casted. I'll take some pics this week end.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won't hurt anything. I rode around for a while with half of my Skeg missing
  • Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    My B3 is the same way. It's never been a problem. 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    thanks ya'll. I was cleaning and painting this weekend and it caught my eye, thought I'd check and see if it was an issue
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Im always so concerned with anodes and preventing corrosion on my beloved B3s that i don’t think I would ever I notice if it was twisted that little!  :D:D
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always figured you were working with half a skeg handy
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    Im always so concerned with anodes and preventing corrosion on my beloved B3s that i don’t think I would ever I notice if it was twisted that little!  :D:D
    That’s when I noticed it! I was prepping for paint and changing the anodes when I saw it lol
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    .....Ras - BAM - direct hit!
Sign In or Register to comment.