Options

Mahogany Steering Wheel and Lowrance HDS7 For Sale

I've upgraded a couple things on my 340 so I'd like a good home for the perfect things that came out.

I have a beautiful mahogany three spoke steering wheel I had installed.  The Mrs liked the original so I'm offering up the wood wheel.  Its gorgeous and fits Rinker and Chaparral (most likely most) shafts.  I'd like to get $175 for it, it was a lot more than that purchased brand new by me.

Lowrance HDS7 Gen 1 Full Color Fish Finder-Chart Plotter combo, chip capable (not included) has basic charts included, detailed inland rivers and lakes. Can accept C-Map and Navonics detailed cards (again, not included).

Unit does not include transponder, buyer will need to buy one. (you want a new transponder anyway).  Perfect working order when removed, we upgraded to a larger unit.  Includes HDS7 unit, cover and power harness as shown in photos. Was flush mounted, I do not have the gimbal mount, buyer would need to purchase for that.  I'm asking $300.

Please message me or email me at mightys4 at hotmail dot com.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Is this the gen 2 hsd? Does it have the internal antenna for the gps? And when you say transponder is that the transducer for the sonar or depth? 
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    Mightys4Mightys4 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I'm sorry for the delay, I wish it would send an email when someone posts...

This is a Gen1 unit and it does have internal GPS.  Yes, when I mention transducer it is for sonar, depth, water temp etc.