Options

Need Help with Ebay item

WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
A recent thread on past years Rinker brochures got me looking around and I found an Ebay seller that has year 2000 brochures available, New Old Stock. But doesn't ship to Canada. Wondering if anyone is willing to help out by ordering and then forwarding to me. Brochure is selling for $10 US and $6.70 postage. I can send a Paypal payment to cover the cost of purchase, mailing to you, mailing to me and a few bucks to have a cold one on me for your efforts running to the post office. 
Thanks.
"Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will do it if you want. I can also have my neighbor deliver it if he comes back down soon
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's it coming from? May be cheaper to just have it sent to the closest member.. I'm in the NYC area. 
  • Options
    ALLFORARIALLFORARI Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I’m willing as well. Just let me know. 
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered trim senders on eBay along with a bunch of parts I already received, just checked on that item and promised delivery is June 21st!
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rasbury said:
    I ordered trim senders on eBay along with a bunch of parts I already received, just checked on that item and promised delivery is June 21st!
    You should cancel that order, you’ll never get in the water! LoL!!
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice thing in Florida You can boat all year  ,I was going to have a boat I was considering buying  shipped up to NY back in January and was trying to find someone to winterize it ………….they really don't do that down there 
  • Options
    @J3ff I'll take a look tonight at the listing but that could work. It's coming from W. Virginia. Will PM you to see what works.
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Special thanks to @J3ff for helping out. Hat's off to you Rinker brother! Item arrived today in perfect condition. Just like Christmas! I realize this material is copyright to Rinker.  Mods, if I'm crossing a line here just let me know and I'll remove the pics or feel free to do same.

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    edited May 2018
    Willhound Rinker owns the forum I am sure it is fine for you to post this........ (I hope....lol) BTW glad things worked out and you got your brochures. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    ....the day Rinker doesn't want pics of their boats " posted and boasted" about on their forum is IMO the day they plan to go out of business. The forum itself and the contributors (that's you guys) are the best advertising Rinker could ever hope for - faaar more advertising value than they could pay for! 
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    Glad you got the brochure!  There are some great people on this forum!! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Shame there isn't a site with all the brochures in PDF form.  That would be a great resource for Rinker owners.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX