Options

Great Cinco De Mayo

JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
Had a great day on Saturday. Took the woman & her kids, and my buddies kids out for the day. Wanted to eat waterfront, so I prepped tacos (and margaritas, of course) and we had dinner with a view. Weather was absolutely perfect and had a riot.

And yes, we did even go swimming. I couldnt let the kids show me up! My nuts are finally back where they're supposed to be. LOL!

Image may contain Joe Kierzkowski and Teresa Onkalo people smiling people standing outdoor nature and food

Image may contain text and outdoor

Image may contain one or more people ocean outdoor nature and water

Image may contain one or more people people standing sky and outdoor

Image may contain Joe Kierzkowski and Teresa Onkalo people smiling tree sky outdoor and closeup

2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3

Comments

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    looks like a great time!  heck, I haven't even gotten in the water here yet!  Usually have taken a swim in April, but no desire yet! :)  We did the tacos as well along with Margaritas!  Gotta love it when St. Patty's and Cinco De Mayo all fall on Saturday!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did South Beach. Wanted to be where all the Spanish people are. LOL. The value of the boats docked in Miami Marina is insane!!
  • Options
    CarsnmorellcCarsnmorellc Member Posts: 230 ✭✭
    Lake Keowee SC
    2001 340 Fiesta Vee 20P Hill Marine and 2 new 6.2 Horizon motors. Whine Down
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Had a great Cinco De Mayo myself.  First time sleeping over on the boat with our 6 month old and she slept better than my wife and I.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my boat in the water on Cinco de Mayo. Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest, so I didn't take her out.

@skennelly , the first time my daughter slept through the night was on the boat. My wife and I couldn't believe it. You will love having her on the water!!! I know that I wouldn't change a thing raising my daughter on the boat.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Dream_Inn said:
    looks like a great time!  heck, I haven't even gotten in the water here yet!  Usually have taken a swim in April, but no desire yet! :)  We did the tacos as well along with Margaritas!  Gotta love it when St. Patty's and Cinco De Mayo all fall on Saturday!!
    Yeah for sure, St Patty's was so fun I barely remember it now. LOL
    We did South Beach. Wanted to be where all the Spanish people are. LOL. The value of the boats docked in Miami Marina is insane!!
    Yea Ive seen pics of south beach, it looks insane. Probably best if I stay away haha

2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3