Options

First of year Raftup

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod

Let's see some pictures from everyone as they do their first of the season raftups!  Here is ours from this past weekend, finally getting the crew away from the dock to enjoy a nice 85 degree day! A couple 400s, a 420, 390, 350, and a 342. :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I have to ask, are these all from your marina? Or people you've met over the years? Sadly, although the folks in our marina are friendly enough everybody kinda stays to themselves when out on the water.
    Nice Rinker pic though.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Well, all of these boats are actually on my dock in my marina.  I've gotten really lucky over the years to have met such great people right on my dock.  My kids have grown up with some of them like another set of grandparents (or parents).  We all help each other out when things need fixed as well (like Friday I helped install a new Hardin pump, and another boat install a new 16k BTU A/C). 

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,567 mod
    Beautiful!  At my raft-up, half of the boats were Rinkers, and mine was the biggest Rinker there!  (Well, technically, it was just us and my friend's Carver.)
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great story John
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    geezuz those are big boats!! must be nice!! :) 
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be low bridges? All the antennas are down. Well then again being that close you don't need a VHS.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    Must be low bridges? All the antennas are down. Well then again being that close you don't need a VHS.

Good eyes.  Yes, we all go under a low bridge to our marina.  At high tide, we can't fit under, we have to go a back way in that is quite shallow.

• Options
    06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    Let me know next time you guys go!
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    Let me know next time you guys go!

Will do Patrick!  This was around the other side of the peninsula, Quiet Waters Park/Harness Creek.  Maybe we can hook up during Blue Angels or Mem day weekend.