Options

New Table by Diggin

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
Installed my new tablet. Great job by diggin.......
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet, you have the best looking table at your marina.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    randy56 said:
    sweet, you have the best looking table at your marina.
    He does great work....... Highly recommend.......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    Looks great Raybo!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Thanks DI.....
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    So when I suggested a new table to the admiral, her question was "where would we stow it?".

So @raybo3 where do you stow it when not in use?  We don't normally leave a table up in the cockpit.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    @Stodge I usually leave it up however if I do take it down I can put it in a couple of places. I can stow it under the seats in the cockpit or just lay it on the aft bed. 
  • Options
    I'd hate to leave it stowed topside, just because of the dampness.  And being solid wood shelping it up and down to the cabin (preferred storage location) would be a good exercise.   I'll keep showing pic to her and "maybe" Santa will see fit to bring me one next year.

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had my 342 for about 6 years now and have never used that table. Just saying .
  • Options
    I bought a replacement (plastic) rectangle shaped table so more than 1 person could sit and eat in the back.  The round table the 342 came with is useless.

• Options
    I have had my 342 for about 6 years now and have never used that table. Just saying .
    That's because nobody visits you......... Bahahahahahaha.......... Just kidding bro. I use the table all the time and the little round one was too small and ugly. This is perfect for what I want......
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    raybo3 said:
    That's because nobody visits you......... Bahahahahahaha.......... Just kidding bro. I use the table all the time and the little round one was too small and ugly. This is perfect for what I want......

Surprised it took you this long to get of that round one!  especially if you used it all the time.

We leave our table up all the time, but I do like being able to make it half the size in seconds. Same with the table in the salon.  What's funny is we never used the table in the cockpit on our prior 310! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Yeah I never gave it much thought to get a new table till I saw diggin's........ Going to work out great
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!  That round table is pretty useless for more than 2 people. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My table is up all the time and used. When it comes down it goes on the aft bed. The round plastic thing isn't even a good frisbee.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    gackgack Member Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    I got the same table from Diggin and love it.  Much more room than the round table and easier to get around when doing dock lines and canvas.