edited August 2019 in General Boating Discussions
I have a button issue. No fuse. 
Anthony Price 
The Price is Right
MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
Post edited by Aprice on

Comments

• aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a chance it's one of the hoses off the back that's leaking making it look like it's coming from the base? Could just be a hose clamp that needs to be tightened.
    2008 330EC
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI, that is a jabsco electric toilet and not a vacuflush. Is the leak where the bottom of the bowl meets the plastic base, or where the base meets the actual floor? There are rebuild kits for these that cost around $50 and come with most of the seals and gaskets, done it many times, may be something you want to do. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    the white plastic cover on the left/covers the pump=take it off ... flush and see if its leaking=their are 2 seals =i think==check this out
    http://jabscotech.com/
    Post edited by trip_n on
  • davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭
    I struggle with mine also.  I have done the rebuild kit and it still leaks a little.  So flush it out completely every time.  IF it leaks while flushing then the rebuild kit will help...but no guarantee.  I was actually looking at replacing mine at some point.  After cleaning up this mess and taking apart the pump multiple times. It makes the money not seem so bad.  Not fun job.  I end up disinfecting the toilet and floor every trip.  It doesn't leak a lot mind you but still.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!