Selling my 270

DazeOffDazeOff Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
I'm sad to say that we're selling our 270. We want to move up to a 350 next season and won't have enough time to use it this summer. Asking $26,800 on craigslist but will consider any real offers if they come in before I have to commit to summer storage. The link to the listing is https://longisland.craigslist.org/boa/d/2003-rinker-270/6598476681.html

She's a great boat, with lot's of room and I've made a lot of updates that the new owner will benefit from.

Please share if you know anyone looking for a great cruiser.
Thx

Comments

• DazeOffDazeOff Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    shawnmjr said:
    I will pass the word around. My family always want to go on my boat but I don’t have enough room for my huge immediate family. I have been bullying them all trying to get them to buy a boat. Probably won’t happen but I can try. 
    Thx
  • boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
    Looks nice! No trailer? Genny? Not sure  could talk my wife into a newer one this soon but looks nice. Salt water or fresh?
  • DazeOffDazeOff Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    No trailer or Genny. Saltwater.
    boatman37 said:
    Looks nice! No trailer? Genny? Not sure  could talk my wife into a newer one this soon but looks nice. Salt water or fresh?

• boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Showed my wife the pics and she likes it but need a trailer, want a genny and trying to stay away from salt water. Like I said, still early for us to be moving up but my gears started turning...lol