Options

2000 270 Fiesta Vee Owners and Parts Manual

I am looking for parts and owners manuals for a 2000 270 Fiesta Vee. Can anyone help me out

Comments

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard @scruggj. Another 2000 FV270 owner on the forum.
    As with most boats there really isn't an owner's and parts manual. Try a search using the search bar on the top right of the page and you'll see it's been covered many times. But to explain my comment, there would have been a "manual" when the boat was new but any I've ever seen would bore you to tears. It's all mostly safety information and a bit on best operating procedures but not much on the actual parts of the boat. Rinker, like all manufacturer's are basically a hull builder. All the other components like engines, drives, electronics, heads, pumps, trim tabs etc. are provided by outside suppliers, i.e. Jabsco, Lenco, Mercruiser, Volvo, Telefix etc. Each of these will have their own information and manuals but you need to look at each individually. Some components will even be different suppliers within the same model year depending on options and if previous owners have changed out components.
    But....it's not all doom and gloom. You've absolutely found the best place for Rinker info in the world. But do yourself and everyone a favour and try searching using the search bar first. I don't mean that to sound cold, but you will find that likely the topic has already been covered and you will also often find older posts with info you would have never even thought of.
    To start you off, your 270 likely has a 5.7L Mercruiser, or at least a Mercruiser of some type and a Bravo 3 or maybe Bravo 2 drive. You can find parts manuals for those here: 
    http://www.mercruiserparts.com/mercury-marine-parts-lookup-drawings
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get this question once a week lol