Options

Diggin2day1 ‘s creations

TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Rinker Custom Projects
Big thank you to Keith for creating some custom stuff for the boat.  New table and a cutting board to fill the empty hole left from removing the burner. 

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ......as usual works of art!
  • Options
    Michael T said:
    ......as usual works of art!
    Agreed. Naturally the steps will be next after I make a template. It’s nice having a personal craftsman, lol.  Great work at a fair price. MT, I hope you are well. 
  • Options
    diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    @Trashman - Thank you sir! That cutting board/cooktop filler was a fun little project. Enjoy and be safe!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod

WOW!  I'm a bit jealous!  I love that crab!!!  Absolutely beautiful!

@trashman, you need to bring all that down to Rinkervous to show off!  I'm sure there will be plenty more orders after that! (just like you were a winner of Diggin's sink cover at Rinkervous! :) )

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Dream_Inn said:

@trashman, you need to bring all that down to Rinkervous to show off!  I'm sure there will be plenty more orders after that! (just like you were a winner of Diggin's sink cover at Rinkervous! :) )

Hey, what’s the info on this years get together.  I’ve been a bit pre occupied if late. I could use a good ride!
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trashman......thank you very much, for your kind thoughts. I'm doing fine! One more chemo treatment this August then I should have a couple of years off! LOL
  • Options
     Trashman said:
    Dream_Inn said:

Hey, what’s the info on this years get together.  I’ve been a bit pre occupied if late. I could use a good ride!

http://rinkerboats.vanillaforums.com/discussion/8259/2018-chesapeake-rinkervous#latest

It's coming up soon!  July 13th.  Come on down!!

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely freakin' beautiful! That crab is amazing!. The inlay on the compass rose, wow! One of a kind for sure.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Dream_Inn said:
     Trashman said:
    Dream_Inn said:

http://rinkerboats.vanillaforums.com/discussion/8259/2018-chesapeake-rinkervous#latest

It's coming up soon!  July 13th.  Come on down!!

Ugh.  We switched our vaca week.  I’m coming home on the 13.  Maybe I can swing a day.  I see you have a get together on the patomic!  Wow. You’re a busy boater!
  • Options

@trashman, definitely stop in on that Saturday.  You know how that day goes, so come in early!  The admiral was just asking about you this past weekend. "that guy that came down with his son from Philly".  I told her hopefully, in a different boat, but with the admiral! :)

yes, we have a lot of boating coming up! 15 of the next 18 days will be on board! :)

• Options
    Dream_Inn said:

@trashman, definitely stop in on that Saturday.  You know how that day goes, so come in early!  The admiral was just asking about you this past weekend. "that guy that came down with his son from Philly".  I told her hopefully, in a different boat, but with the admiral! :)

yes, we have a lot of boating coming up! 15 of the next 18 days will be on board! :)

Shhhh! No one is supposed to know I don’t have a rinker anymore, you’re gonna get me tossed outta here, lol 😝 Man, you have a great crew!   I don’t even think I could be on the boat that long. Then again, you are driving a floating hotel! Lol.
    Ill look into the trip. This boat is a little slower, I’m 94 nm away but now I know where I’m going.