Gtyee 310 for sale

gtyeegtyee Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
Just to let everyone know I will be putting up my 2013 310EC for sale as my deal fell through maybe temporarily with Josh due to a flooded basement and I already have my new boat deal about done. This boat is perfect and will post pictures later. 195 hrs  $ 125,000. Mike

Comments

• Dude_HimselfDude_Himself Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Still haven't seen photos, but I'm not a contender, that's outside my pay grade for now. Good luck, hope Josh pulls it off.
  • gtyeegtyee Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    More pictures 

ml
    Only difference from a new one is $100k! All new Garmin radar and chartplotter, new vhf radio, Garmin xm weather, all maintenance done,  new tufted toppers and custom made bamboo sheets. This boat is cleaner than most new ones I looked at and doesn't need anything.. Hardtop, gen set (12hrs) Axius, all new canvas and old canvas ( good shape) for storage. Outdrives just serviced, oil changed every 30 hrs. Includes bow pad and accessories. 
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    IMO how a boat is treated in the first 20 hours of its life decides its future. With this in mind - IMO - the engines and drives will offer tremendous longevity - break-in was done far more carefully than Mercruiser suggested. Engine oil and filters changed 20 hours 30 hours etc. Definately OCD behavior by first owner (me).   Drive lube changed at low hours (20)  waaay under the interval recommended by Mercruiser. Hull waxed twice before put in the water the first time. Custom Diamante Frost upholstery - doesn't stick to skin - wears like titanium! Drive- engine alignment checked with Mercruiser oem tool before it was put in the water the first time and at end of first season. Full hard top a 6K option. Generator used lightly and serviced with about 10 hours on it. Many extra 12v and 110v receptacles added - all wired by marine technician into panels - all 110 v wired into main panel using Molex connectors. All 12v plugs fused and oversized wired.  Female gold/enz connector with gold terminator on side panel of starboard hard top arch connected to premium cabling wired from cabin into hard top for TV hook-up. 110v and 12v plug in cabin cabinet to accommodate a possible future Sat. TV or PVR installation. This is a VERY, VERY RARE boat!
  • Dude_HimselfDude_Himself Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    OOOOOooooohhhh. Wow.